Tuesday 10 January 2012

First ever post!

Hello and welcome to my blog! 


This is a new venture for me so may be a little slow to start. Please bear with me! :)  I would love to hear from anyone who loves crafting of any kind.
I have at last got my blog up and running and believe it or not, for once in my life, I have been rendered speechless!
I think I'll make it very brief for my first post (well I'll have to as I've been rendered speechless!) and have a quick go at adding a few pictures.  
I don't usually like working with granny squares but I was inspired by a picture I saw of a bowl so I thought I would give it a go.  Have a look at the pictures and let me know what you think.  I was rather pleased with the way it turned out :)


Collection of squares needed for bowl
Base of bowl before blocking
View of the inside
Finished bowl

In my next post I'll try and introduce you to Taffy Bear who will be having some interesting adventures over the next few months.  Watch this space!

Thank you for joining me on my new venture.  See you again soon, Alison x






















































































3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading about your new creations, loving the bowl, very pretty love Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bowl I am a sucker for a Granny Square :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all the lovely comments you leave so thank you for taking precious time to do this.